Simple and delicious, this pizza is the perfect meal. Use this recipe with our homemade pizza crust (standard or gluten-free) recipes.
Add to Shopping List
This recipe has been added to your Shopping List
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 C mozzarella cheese (almond) (shredded)
- 6 Roma tomatoes (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 C basil leaves (fresh) (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp oregano (fresh) (chopped)
- 1/4 C Parmesan cheese (non-dairy grated)
Mix the olive oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl; spread the oil mixture onto a prepared pizza crust.
Top the crust with the cheeses, tomatoes and herbs, and bake at 375 degrees for 8 to 12 minutes.
Cover and store for up to one week in the refrigerator, or freeze for up to six months.
© Mainly Vegan LLC