This pasta salad is the perfect summer (or anytime) side dish or meal all by itself. Try using a batch of our homemade Italian dressing in lieu of bottled dressing for the salad.
Add to Shopping List
This recipe has been added to your Shopping List
- 16 oz pasta (spiral)
- 2 celery stalks (chopped)
- 16 oz artichoke hearts (drained and quartered)
- 1 C bell pepper (red) (chopped)
- 2/3 C red onion (chopped)
- 1/2 C cucumbers (chopped)
- 1 C mushrooms (crimini) (chopped or sliced)
- 4 oz black olives (sliced)
- 1 C mozzarella cheese (soy) (cubed or shredded)
- 8 oz sausage brauts (meatless) (chopped)
- 1 Tbsp basil leaves (fresh) (chopped)
- 2 tsp oregano (fresh)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 C Parmesan cheese (non-dairy grated)
Cook the pasta, drain, put into a large bowl and chill.
Combine all of the ingredients with the cooked pasta; toss until well combined with the dressing.
Cover and refrigerate for up to one week.
© Mainly Vegan LLC