This tasty vegan salad is sure to become a favorite for anyone who tries it!
Add to Shopping List
This recipe has been added to your Shopping List
- 8 oz elbow macaroni (cooked, drained and cooled)
- 2/3 C sour cream (non-dairy)
- 1/3 C mayonnaise (eggless)
- 2 Tbsp dill pickle relish
- 1 Tbsp mustard (spicy brown)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp parsley (fresh) (chopped)
- 1 C peas (frozen)
- 1/2 C bell pepper (red) (chopped)
- 6 green onions (sliced)
- 2 celery stalks (chopped)
- 1/2 C carrots (chopped)
- 3/4 C cheddar cheese (soy) (shredded)
Prepare the macaroni according to the package directions.
In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, relish, mustard, salt and pepper.
Add the cooked macaroni and remaining ingredients to the bowl; toss until well coated and serve chilled.
Cover and refrigerate for up to one week.
© Mainly Vegan LLC