This salad is simple to make and delicious on its own or served as a side salad.
Add to Shopping List
This recipe has been added to your Shopping List
- 2 C cabbage (green) (shredded or thinly sliced)
- 2 C cabbage (red) (shredded or thinly sliced)
- 1 C red onion (chopped or thinly sliced)
- 1 C cilantro (fresh) (chopped)
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise (eggless)
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp chipotle chiles in adobo sauce (diced)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 tsp salt
Mix together the cabbage, onion and cilantro in a large bowl.
In a separate small bowl, combine the remainder of the ingredients for the dressing; add to the cabbage mixture and mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for up to four days.
© Mainly Vegan LLC