This pizza is “meaty” without the meat. Use this pizza recipe with a batch of our marinara sauce and one of our pizza crusts (either the standard pizza crust or the gluten-free pizza crust).
Add to Shopping List
This recipe has been added to your Shopping List
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 C yellow onions (chopped or thinly sliced)
- 8 oz sausage patties (meatless)
- 1 C bell pepper (green) (chopped or thinly sliced)
- 1 1/2 C mushrooms (crimini) (thinly sliced)
- 4 oz black olives (sliced)
- 2 C mozzarella cheese (almond) (shredded)
- 1/4 C Parmesan cheese (non-dairy grated)
Heat the oil, onion, sausage, bell pepper, and mushrooms in a large pan until the veggies are semi-cooked.
Spread the marinara sauce onto the prepared pizza crust; top with the sausage mixture, olives, and cheeses; bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned.
Cover and refrigerate the pizza for up to one week, or freeze for up to six months.
© Mainly Vegan LLC