This is a very healthy and satisfying vegan twist on a “meat loaf” recipe. Try our mushroom gravy or brown gravy recipes to accompany this loaf.
Add to Shopping List
This recipe has been added to your Shopping List
- 1 C brown rice (cooked)
- 1 C wheat germ
- 1 C oats (quick rolled)
- 1 C walnuts (finely chopped)
- 1 C mushrooms (crimini) (chopped)
- 2/3 C yellow onions (finely chopped)
- 2/3 C bell pepper (green) (finely chopped)
- 1/2 C carrots (shredded or finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp sage (dried)
- 1/2 tsp thyme (dried)
- 1/2 tsp marjoram (dried)
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp mustard (Dijon)
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter (creamy)
- 3 egg replacer
Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl; mix until well blended.
Pat the mixture into a greased loaf pan; bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes or until lightly browned. Allow to cool / stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Cover and store for up to one week in the refrigerator.
© Mainly Vegan LLC