Serve this healthy bowl with a side of our homemade salsa, guacamole and/or vegan cheesy sauce.
Add to Shopping List
This recipe has been added to your Shopping List
- 1 C brown rice (cooked)
- 15 oz black beans (drained)
- 3/4 C cheddar cheese (soy) (shredded)
- 1/4 C cilantro (fresh) (chopped)
- 1/2 C red onion (thinly sliced or chopped)
- 2 Roma tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 avocado (chopped)
- 4 oz black olives (sliced)
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
Prepare the rice according to the package directions.
Assemble or mix the remaining ingredients in a large bowl or distribute into smaller individual bowls.
You can also add other ingredients to the bowl like corn, jalapeno, salsa, sour cream, or other vegetables -- or use another type of beans for the bowl.
Cover and store for up to four days in the refrigerator.
© Mainly Vegan LLC