All of the meat with none of the fat, cholesterol or guilt. Use this recipe with our marinara sauce recipe and standard or gluten-free pizza crust recipes.
Add to Shopping List
This recipe has been added to your Shopping List
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 6 oz sausage patties (meatless) (crumbled)
- 12 oz hamburger crumbles (meatless)
- 1 C yellow onions (chopped or sliced)
- 1 C bell pepper (green) (chopped or sliced)
- 1 C mushrooms (crimini) (sliced)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 4 oz black olives (sliced)
- 1 C mozzarella cheese (almond) (shredded)
- 1/4 C Parmesan cheese (non-dairy grated)
In a large pan, saute the sausage crumbles, meatless crumbles, onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, and garlic over medium heat for approximately 15 minutes or until the vegetables are slightly tender.
Spread the marinara sauce over the pizza crust; add the meat / veggie mixture, olives and cheeses; bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned.
Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to one week, or freeze for up to six months.
© Mainly Vegan LLC