This pizza is healthy and tasty. Use this recipe with our marinara sauce recipe and standard or gluten-free pizza crust recipes.
Add to Shopping List
This recipe has been added to your Shopping List
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 C yellow onions (chopped)
- 1 C bell pepper (green) (chopped)
- 2 C mushrooms (crimini) (sliced)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 C mozzarella cheese (almond) (shredded)
- 14 oz artichoke hearts (canned drained and quartered)
- 2 oz spinach leaves (baby)
- 1/3 C basil leaves (fresh) (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp oregano (fresh) (chopped)
- 4 oz black olives (sliced)
- 1/4 C Parmesan cheese (non-dairy grated)
In a large pan, saute the onion, bell pepper, mushrooms and garlic in the oil over medium high heat for 10 minutes or until slightly tender.
Spread the marinara sauce onto the prepared pizza crust; sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese; add the cooked veggies, artichoke hearts, spinach leaves, basil, oregano, olives, and Parmesan cheese. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes or until the crust is brown and set.
Cover and store for up to one week in the refrigerator, or freeze for up to six months.
© Mainly Vegan LLC