Try this healthier (egg-free) version for a delicious and satisfying breakfast.
Add to Shopping List
This recipe has been added to your Shopping List
- 10 oz tofu (firm water-packed) (drained and crumbled)
- 6 flour tortillas (wheat)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 C mushrooms (crimini) (chopped)
- 2/3 C yellow onions (chopped)
- 1 bell pepper (red) (chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 potato (cubed)
- 8 oz sausage patties (meatless) (crumbled)
- 1/4 tsp basil (dried)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp cumin
- 1/8 tsp turmeric
In a large pan over medium heat, saute the mushrooms, bell pepper, onion, and garlic in the olive oil until tender, about 15 minutes.
Add the potatoes, sausage and spices; add the crumbled tofu and cook over medium low heat until well combined and heated through.
Spoon about 3/4 cup of the tofu mixture into a warm tortilla.
Top with our vegan cheesy sauce, cheese, tomatoes, salsa or other garnishes.
You can also use frozen hashbrowns in place of the fresh potato.
Cover and store for up to four days in the refrigerator.
© Mainly Vegan LLC