This is a great all-in-one meal that is perfect for breakfast or brunch.
Add to Shopping List
This recipe has been added to your Shopping List
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 potatoes (boiled, drained, peeled and cubed)
- 2/3 C mushrooms (crimini) (sliced)
- 1 bell pepper (green) (chopped)
- 1 C yellow onions (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 8 oz sausage brauts (meatless) (sliced)
- 1/4 C cheddar cheese (soy) (shredded)
Boil the potatoes until slightly firm; drain, allow to cool, remove skins and cut into cubes.
In a large pan, cook the potatoes and the remaining ingredients (except the sausage and cheese) in the vegetable oil on medium high heat for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are browned and the vegetables are tender, turning and stirring frequently.
Add the sausage and the cheese to the mixture, and continue cooking / heating through.
Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to one week.
© Mainly Vegan LLC