These rollups are easy to make, and serve as a great contribution to any party or gathering. They’ll also store in the refrigerator for a quick grab-and-go snack anytime.
Add to Shopping List
This recipe has been added to your Shopping List
- 6 flour tortillas (white)
- 8 oz cream cheese (soy plain) (softened)
- 4 oz black olives (sliced)
- 4 oz green chiles (mild, drained and diced)
- 2 green onions (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 C bell pepper (red) (diced)
- 2 Tbsp cilantro (fresh) (chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl.
Spread the mixture onto the tortillas about 1/2-inch from the edge, tightly rolling the tortilla along the way.
Refrigerate to firm / set the rollups (for two hours or more), and slice the tortillas into 1/2" to 3/4" pieces.
You can also use wheat flour tortillas.
Cover and store for up to one week in the refrigerator.
© Mainly Vegan LLC