Try these delicious veggie wraps for your next lunch or dinner.
Add to Shopping List
This recipe has been added to your Shopping List
- 2 flour tortillas (wheat)
- 1/4 C bell pepper (red) (finely chopped)
- 2 oz black olives (chopped)
- 1/2 celery stalk (finely chopped)
- 1/4 C cucumbers (finely chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 oz cream cheese (soy herbed)
- 1 Roma tomato (finely chopped)
- 1 oz Romaine lettuce
In a medium bowl, mix together the bell pepper, olives, celery, cucumber, garlic, chili powder, and pepper.
Spread the tortillas with the cream cheese (out to about 1/2 inch from the edges of the tortilla).
Add the vegetable mixture to the tortilla; add the tomatoes and lettuce / spinach, and roll the tortilla.
You can also add avocado, carrots or other vegetables, pesto, hummus and / or additional spices or cheese to the wrap.
Cover and store for up to one week in the refrigerator.
© Mainly Vegan LLC