This is a tasty and easy dish to make for you and/or the whole family — as a side or a main course.
Add to Shopping List
This recipe has been added to your Shopping List
- 2 C white rice (cooked)
- 4 green onions (sliced)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 C mushrooms (crimini) (sliced)
- 1 C bell pepper (red) (chopped)
- 2 C vegetable broth
- 1 C mozzarella cheese (almond) (shredded)
- 1/2 C Parmesan cheese (non-dairy grated)
- 1/2 C soy milk
- 1 tsp flour (unbleached all purpose)
- 2 Tbsp parsley (fresh) (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp basil (dried)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp thyme (dried)
In a large bowl, mix the cooked rice with the remaining ingredients (half of the cheeses).
Turn the rice mixture into a 2-quart baking pan or casserole dish (greased); top with the other half of the cheeses, cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes or until set.
You can also use green bell pepper in place of the red bell pepper, if desired.
Cover and store for up to one week in the refrigerator.
© Mainly Vegan LLC