Yes, it’s rich, but this vegan version delivers less of the cholesterol and saturated fat than its dairy version. Use a batch of our homemade vegan cream of mushroom soup recipe to accompany this one.
Add to Shopping List
This recipe has been added to your Shopping List
- 16 oz hashbrowns (plain) (cubed)
- 1 C sour cream (non-dairy)
- 1/4 C buttery spread (melted)
- 2 Tbsp yellow onions (minced)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 C cheddar cheese (soy) (shredded)
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese (non-dairy grated)
In an 8 x 8-inch (lightly greased) baking dish, combine all of the ingredients including a batch of our homemade cream of mushroom soup.
Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese; bake at 350 degrees for 90 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
Cover and store for up to one week in the refrigerator.
© Mainly Vegan LLC