Share this easy and tasty pasta dish recipe with your friends and/or family. This recipe uses a batch of our homemade pesto sauce.
Add to Shopping List
This recipe has been added to your Shopping List
- 8 oz pasta (boiled and drained)
- 2 Roma tomatoes (sliced and quartered)
- 1/4 C pine nuts
- 1/4 C basil leaves (fresh) (chopped)
- 2 oz black olives (sliced)
- 1/4 C Parmesan cheese (non-dairy grated)
Prepare the pasta according to the package directions.
Add the pesto sauce to the hot pasta; garnish with the tomatoes, pine nuts, basil, olives, and cheese.
Cover and refrigerate for up to one week.
© Mainly Vegan LLC