These are easy to make and you can create a fun assembly line out of the coating process with your friends, siblings and/or kids.
Add to Shopping List
This recipe has been added to your Shopping List
- 4 oz cream cheese (soy plain) (softened)
- 1 1/2 C powdered sugar
- 6 oz chocolate chips (semi-sweet) (melted)
- 3/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 C walnuts (finely chopped)
- 1/4 C coconut (flaked, toasted)
- 1/2 C powdered sugar
- 1/4 C cocoa powder (unsweetened)
In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
Gradually add the powdered sugar to the cream cheese and beat until blended; add the chocolate and vanilla, mix well, and refrigerate for at least one hour.
Shape the mixture into one-inch balls; roll the balls into the nuts, powdered sugar and/or coconut.
You can also roll the truffles in different types of nuts and/or cocoa powder.
Cover and store for up to two weeks in the refrigerator.
© Mainly Vegan LLC